I dream to be ..

Friday, April 29, 2011 4:19 PM


So cutee ! But that's just so true . I wish to be a super smart ace student so I could be so damn proud in front of the class . But could I ? I wish I could be the one who draws the best in the class , even being a born talented artist but I fail to be . Sometimes , I wishes to cut off my right hand . I wish I really had a healthy body so that I will not have any problems with eating , running during PE . Or could I be a great singer , the best singer in class but I was just so shy . But I actually sing loudly when I'm alone in the elevator or in the house . I just hate people hear me sing because I sound awful . But then , no matter you is just you , me is just now . Even if I could undergo plastic surgery , I'm still myself . The only thing that has changed is just my skin . My personality , character , abilities , strength , weakness , talents , potential still remained . So why change for the outer appearance ? 

( Picture source from : Chibird )
And these all represents how I feel .


( Picture source from : Chibird )

Because I found it , I realised it . My low self-esteem . It has done me much harm . They are prettier than me , they are better at drawing , they have a smaller appetite , they are smarter than me . So why can't I be like them ? 

0 lovely notes