I would take your word seriously

Friday, May 6, 2011 3:41 PM


How's everyone's day today?


Tmr is polling election day. So my school is shutting down and being sealed at somewhere 1PM. My lessons end early every friday at 12.40. The principal then made an announcement, trying to chase us all out of the school at 1.10! That's the latest yeah, my ears hurt! I've wearing on my cute little hello kitty headphone since 2PM. (I've remove my headphone)


I've been so engrossed with one vocaloid - Hatsune Miku! Kekeke, she's so cute & her song is so enchanting! HAHAHAHA! I'm trying to research more about her right now. I'm going to learn how to draw Hatsune Miku on a piece of paper perfectly! Oh yeah, well pardon me if there is any spelling mistake. I'm trying to type without opening my eyes. Well I know it's stupid but I wanna be a pro master on typing it without looking at the keyboard or the screen! So well that's what I'm doing right now! Hey friends and anybody you can try to challenge doing that too! It's so relaxing because you could let your hand workin without using your eye and head. HAHAHAHAH! I'm tired beat uhhhhh! I'm so relaxing my dear head on the pillow! HAHAHAHHA ! I'm not trying to show off, jut a casual challenge yeah. I wonder if I were to change a computer or laptop would I be able to type like this again??? So what do you think?


I'm going to my friend's house next mnday! It's a public holiday isn't it! Well lemme tell you something! Every pic I posted is regards of my mood yeah. Think think think !!

0 lovely notes