My heart skips a beat

Thursday, May 5, 2011 10:41 PM


So.. how's everybody today?

Every sec 1 & 2 people in my school really hopes that there will be no school tomorrow. We reached home at 9PM today + a loads truck of homework piling up. The worst: It has to be handed in by tmr! What kind of life is this? It's because of the polling election day on 7th May. Tmr is 6th May, so it has to be closed and sealed down tmr night. So we can't really do it. Our school suffers!! Nooooooooooooooooooo! Kekeke.. I shall smile and let is past. Let the worries past + I have a thickkk stack of math waiting for me to touch it. I'm so reluctant. I love my bed and my bed loves me but no choice, my alarm clock and homework is jealous. Both of them are trying to break us upp! And they've succeed! :O


Well.. I shall post some pictures of my museum night if I've gotten it from my friendds! Ummm.. Today is museum night, a night to promote the story of history that has been done my me and my group mates. If anyone is interested, I can post it up here^^ I loved it! I'm not being thick-skinned. I really loved the storyline and how we wrote it! You know:

THE VICE PRINCIPAL SAID THE ENGLISH WE USED IS GOOD !!


Yay! I'm so happy!! I can soar up to the sky and die peacefully uh! Well, I just wanna lie on my bed and sleep. No math for me now, sorry. Going to rush it tmr during recess. I'm sacrificing it!! :O


Well, teehee bye :D

0 lovely notes