And my mood went swinging ~

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 9:55 PM


It has almost been decades since I've last blog . Just saying , I'm being sarcastic yes I know so you don't have to tell me . School holidays over , school's back . So how do you feel ? I feel kind of bad and kind of great ~ I can meet my lovely friends and my favourite teachers . (Totally excluding some!)


I didn't blogged for decades , one of the reasons was : Being banned from the usage of computer/iPad any gadgets that can assess internet . Lame isn't it ? This sort of punishment should be sort of outdated and .. usable for little elementary kids , duh !


Keheheheh , my dear dear dear friend , Angel (Flutters' Lady) bugged me to update this deadly alley for so long long long long longggggggggggg ! Kahaha , as I was doing my ICT "wonderful" and "fantastic" movie , I was on a hunt for pictures & I decided to post one for my dear Flutters' Lady . 


(Shishishi , anyway I've got myself a new nickname : Laugher Clowns )


Why did I get that ? Because ...
#1. I laugh like crazy and it's unstoppable on normal circumstances .
#2. I've many modes of laughter . 
etc etc ..



You shall get to know more about it , so let's go to the picture ! 


Lemme tell you something , this photo is taken almost 2 years ago so my appearances does ... Well , maybe it does looks weird but please don't copyright it URHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! If not , I shall *take out tonfas* :)  Well , I'm TOO addicted and obessed with Katekyo Hitman Reborn . Wish me luck for buying the Reborn's doll ! ♥





The next post will be published on 6th July '11 ! Look forward ! It will be my idol !

0 lovely notes