Tasty sweety bean

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 5:28 PM


I felt so sweet, I felt so lonely. Some people just don't know how I love them as a friend, a classmate, a good friend, a best friend, even as a family member. If only I could count sand, count the number of stars, count the number of seconds, add the number of people on Earth.. Wouldn't I be a genius of an IQ 280? I just hope you will get the fraction of how much I love you. In this world, you mean a lot of me. Dear friends, dear classmates, dear family. Hi hello bye say good bye. You! Youuuuu! 


Also.. This is my life!


Everything would go wrong without these. If there's no family, would I be even born into this everything-goes-wrong world? Life is never fair, never perfect. So don't expect too much, you'll get the greatest disappointment of your life..




TSK ! That was few minutes ago! Now, I've 5 likes^^ Okay, I'm being so arrogant right now and it isn't like me. Well.. I LOVE CHIBIRD! <3 The pictures she drew is really well drawn yeah? :3






Teeheehee! This is so damn like me:>
( Picture source from: Chibird )

0 lovely notes